domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007

Simon Bolivar

Simon Bolivar
Simon Bolivar,
originally uploaded by tablitas1.
The fault is ours
By Serafin Alarcón

Ecl: 7.20
Certainly there is no right Earthman, that makes the good and it never sins.

Seven in the morning, the radio is on and the loose news. I listen to the voice of a pseudo journalist sculpt with its lips the new and exciting spotlight of the day: !The fault is of someone!

And thus, in general terms humanity pronounces when things don’t go as we hope... Sure the fault must be of somebody, the fault has to be of another one. Adam blames to Eve and Eve the serpent, but nobody assumed its responsibility. The news media of our country makes equal, all week looking for someone to blame and throw the dirt. Politicians attacking each other, and we like it. If the young girl becomes pregnant is fault of the parents, if the adolescent uses drugs and is out of the school it is itself fault of the system, if the neighbor does not speak to me is his fault, if my wife always argues is her fault, if my fellow worker fights with me is his fault... In short, that never we meditated if in truth the fault is of all, except ours.

Perhaps the important thing is not knowledge who is to blame and guilty of our social and mainly spiritual deliriums... It would be almost a miracle if at the end of the exercise we discovered that perhaps... The fault is ours.

Job:
1 Then Job replied to the LORD:
2 "I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted.
3 You asked, 'Who is this that obscures
my counsel without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.
4 "You said, 'Listen now, and I will speak;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.'
5 My ears had heard of you
but now my eyes have seen you.
6 Therefore I despise myself
and repent in dust and ashes."

Tablitas del Señor
http://www.tablitas.9f.com
http://www.youtube.com/ta1blitas

No hay comentarios: